My server is now back and running well… It was off the air for too long, but we now have connectivity again, so the world is good. The vehicles are busy dumping their history data into the database and clients are now able to see where their vehicles are. Life if good. And plans are in place to ensure this does NOT happen again!

I have repaired a few trackers today. This is to be expected. Most were just simple things. What I did not expect was that some of the GPS units had locked up – and required removing the backup battery to get them to reset deeply enough. I had never seen this before ever. Strangely doing this to most of the units fixed the issue – something for me to keep an eye on.

I am planning on going for a run in a few minutes… Subject to no major phone calls and the like. I have no idea how much exercise I will get done!